Wednesday 4 December 2013

Bukowski

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11579033/?claim=ppvzeun5mhf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Brixton, previously not a particularly interesting place has had a massive renovation with some incredible results. I have had the pleasure of visiting many of the small, eccentric restaurants and bars now available in Brixton Village and every time seem to leave excited about the next trip, desperate to try another one of the delicious looking  restaurants.  The market has an incredible atmosphere of bustling people enjoying all sorts of different cuisines and happily avoiding the huge chain restaurants available around the rest of London. My two favorite restaurants within the market have to be Honest Burger and Bukowski. I have visited Honest Burger many times and never failed to have an excellent meal however my recent trip to Bukowski came very close to topping the incredible towering burgers, salty chips and delicious beer available at Honest. The long but fast moving queue outside immediately made me feel like I was in for a treat and the food being served confirmed these hopes. The menu consists of pulled pork, burgers, barbecue ribs and fantastic sides such as tobacco onions and waldorf coleslaw. The staff were all extremely helpful and after huge amounts of deliberation over what to eat I eventually decided on the ribs, coleslaw and chips. The food came very quickly and I was amazed by the fantastic flavours. I also managed to sneak a taste of a couple of friends pulled pork and steak which was incredible.  At the end of the meal when feeling as if I was about to explode I was faced with the very reasonably priced bill of £15 for my share of the food and a pint! All in all a brilliant experience and a restaurant I would definitely recommend!



Have you ever been to Bukowski? Or any other of the lovely restaurants or bars in Brixton Market? You can find the website here, take a look I promise you wont regret it!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh this looks amazing, that burger is making me hungry! I've been to a little Thai and also a cocktail bar (which was incredible!!!)

    Love your blog, new follower ♥

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was soo delicious! You too, love your posts! :)

      Delete

Please leave your blog link when commenting so I can have a little look!