Thursday 23 January 2014

The Sacred Truth- Lush face mask review





I have never been a massive Lush fan but recently went a little bit crazy in-store and oh boy have I been missing out!

I had a chat with a lovely shop assistant and decided that as I have combination skin with a mix of dry and oily patches  I needed the 'Sacred truth' face mask. This mask is designed to enhance and revive your complexion whilst the enzymes found in it strip away dead skin cells leaving you with a wonderful glow. Apparently this product is often used by older customers with ageing skin but it is also great for more youthful complexions.

The mask smells amazing, it is made out of  wheatgrass, green tea and papaya and the light scent seems to linger after you take it off which I really like. I tend to apply this product straight out of the fridge as it is so refreshing. After about ten minutes it is dry and I then use a face cloth and some warm water to take it off. It leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh and glowing and I would recommend this product wholeheartedly to anyone looking for a bit of a winter pick me up.


The one thing to note with this mask is that it must be kept in the fridge as it is made of entirely fresh ingredients and it will go off after about 3 to 4 weeks. If it is used a couple of times a week though you will easily be able to use it all up before it goes off. The smalls tubs cost 5.95 each so they are not the cheapest of masks but they are definitely worth it.

Even better, if you take back 5 empty pots of any face mask to a lush store they will give you a new one for free. What else could you ask for?!

8 comments:

  1. Great post! I love lush! Look forward to seeing more!
    http://ablogbyaliceolivia.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice! I love your blog and am following on bloglovin

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost got The Sacred Truth one, but I ended up getting the Brazened Honey one! Next trip I am going to try The Sacred Truth Fresh Face Mask. I have loved all the items I got at LUSH this past weekend. Thank you for subscribing to my blog through Bloglovin and for checking my review out on The Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask. If any of your viewers would like to check out my review and my future ones on other LUSH items also, they can either subscribe through Bloglovin or at www.bethandbeauty.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth,
      It is definitely worth a try, i love what it does to my skin!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favourite products by lush, how incredible is it! x
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link when commenting so I can have a little look!