Saturday 25 January 2014

This or That tag







I thought I would do the 'This or That' tag as I have seen so many bloggers doing it and it looks like fun!

Makeup
Blush or bronzer? 
Bronzer- I look so pale without it!

Lip gloss or lipstick? 
Lipstick

Eyeliner or mascara? 
Mascara

Foundation or concealer? 
Foundation

Neutral or colour eye shadow? 
Neutral

Pressed or loose eye shadows? 
Pressed, I make too much mess with loose colours

Brushes or sponges? 
Brushes

Nails
O.P.I or China Glaze? 
O.P.I

Long or short nails? 
Short

Acrylic or natural? 
Acrylic

Brights or dark's? 
Dark's

Flower or no flower?  
No flower

Body
Perfume or body splash?  
Nothing can compare to perfume

Lotion or body butter? 
Lotion

Body wash or soap? 
Body wash

Lush or other bath company?  
We dont have many other bath companies in the UK so I would have to say Lush, also I am currently obsessed!
  Fashion
Jeans or sweat pants? 
Jeans

Long sleeve or short sleeve?  
Short

Dresses or skirts? 
Dresses

Stripes or plaid?  
Stripes

Flip flops or sandals? 
Sandals

Scarves or hats?
 Scarves

Studs or dangly earrings? 
Studs

Heels or flats? 
Heels, for the right occassion that is!

Cowboy boots or riding boots? 
Riding boots

Jacket or hoodie? 
Jacket

Hair 
Curly or straight? 
Straight

Buns or ponytail? 
 Bun

Bobby pins or butterfly clips? 
Bobby pins

Hairspray or gel? 
Hairspray

Long or short?  
Both!

Side swept bangs or full bangs?  
Side swept

Up or down?  
Down

Random 
Rain or Shine?

Shine,  I love Summer 

Summer or Winter? 
As you may have guessed from my answer above Summer for sure. Although I do love wrapping up when its so cold outside. 

Autumn or Spring?
Spring, its so pretty.  

Chocolate or Vanilla?

Chocolate!
Let me know in the comments if you have done this tag or plan to do it so I can have a look at your answers! 

6 comments:

  1. I favorited this post so I can come back to it and do this tag so I would be honored if you and any of your viewers would check out my new blog here on Bloglovin or at www.bethandbeauty.com. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I'll do this soon, seems like fun! :)

    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Liebster award! :) Check out my last blog post for your questions! Enjoy xx

    www.beautyypie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Babe,

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award, check my recently blog post :)
    www.chlotalks.blogspot.com

    Love Chlo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely tag as it helps us get to know you better :) I would have chosen so many of the answers exactly the same except I prefer concealer, rain and winter, haha. Hope you're having a lovely day :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lucy, I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out your Questions on my Blog leahloves1.blogspot.ie Leah x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link when commenting so I can have a little look!